RV insurance can protect your motorhome, travel trailer and camper. Here at Northland Wood Insurance, let us help you select the right coverage for your RV needs and get a great price at the same time.
Here are some things to consider when shopping for recreational vehicle insurance:
- Liability coverage provides you with bodily injury and property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage and more. Coverage varies by state.
- You may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include:
- Stated Value - market value/actual cash value of the RV
- Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
- Replacement Cost – we will replace your insured RV with a new RV that is most like it
- Personal Effect Coverage provides replacement cost for damage or loss to items normally used with your RV when physical damage coverage is selected.
- Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a breakdown or accident. Some will even allow you to upgrade the coverage to include lodging, transportation and meal coverage if needed.
- You can save money if you insure more than one item with a single company, including your home, cars, motorcycles, classic cars and boats. It will also simplify your life.
Let us navigate your insurance needs. Call for a quote!